HMIS Training, Documentation and Support
The Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) continually strives to support the providers and their staff who use HMIS every day. On this page you will find our upcoming TRAINING SCHEDULE, and a list of DOCUMENTS AND LINKS.
TRAINING SCHEDULE – All sessions held at the Glasser-Schoenbaum Center – Building J unless noted.
July 25, 2017 Sarasota, FL | The Glasser/Schoenbaum Center
Tuesday, July 25, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
PLEASE NOTE: TRAINING BEGINS AT 9:00AM and ENDS AT 3:00PM with an hour break for lunch
This training will cover topics from HMIS security, data entry, client participation and client tracking (including referrals, entry/exit, shelter and services). Following the training, after a lunch break, a round table discussion will be held for any who have additional questions or need individualized assistance in the area of basic skills, data entry and client tracking.
DOCUMENTS & LINKS – The documents, files and links listed below are available as a resource for you.
- Suncoast Partnership Oneby1 Coordinated Entry Planning Guide
- HMIS – Training Guide for Basic Skills (Effective 2-22-17)
- Suncoast 2-1-1 WorkFlow
- POINT IN TIME 2017 TRAINING
- Suncoast Partnership HMIS Annual Workshop 2016 and Coordinated Assessment Presentation.
- Wheel of Knowledge from the Annual Workshop.
- HMIS Advanced Case Management Tools
- Changes-in-HMIS beginning in October 2016
- Self-Sufficiency Matrix Reference Guide
- Area Median Income 2016
- Alternative Area-median-income-2016
- 2016 Poverty Guidelines
- Slide Presentation HMIS Part One-Basic Skills – 2016 in PDF format
- Slide Presentation HMIS Part Two-Basic Skills – 2016 in PDF format
- You can view or download the 2016 Community Report that includes the results from the Point in Time survey. Community Point 2016
- SRQ Resource Guide- English
- Support Document for implementation of the HUD Final Rule on definition of Chronically Homeless
- Challenge Grant Information – 2015
- Help with determining Housing Status and Residence Prior to Project Entry
- HMIS-Privacy-Notice – Post this notice so that clients can see it.
- Ian DeJong Video: Housing Populations and the Right Housing Approach
- HMIS Part One-Basic Skills-Data Entry and Intro to HMIS (PDF)
- HMIS Part Two: Basic Skills (RSPT) Referrals, Services and Programs – Quick Ref REVISED
- HMIS Case Management Quick Reference Guide
- FundManager HMIS Workshop Presentation
- HMIS Advanced Training – Referrals
- UC #QP17A with amendment 0002