HMIS Training, Documentation and Support
HMIS Basic Skills Training
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
PLEASE NOTE: TRAINING BEGINS AT 9:00AM and ENDS AT 3:00PM with an hour break for lunch
This training will cover topics from HMIS security, data entry, client participation and client tracking (including referrals, entry/exit, shelter and services). Following the training, after a lunch break, a round table discussion will be held for any who have additional questions or need individualized assistance in the area of basic skills, data entry and client tracking.
DOCUMENTS & LINKS – The documents, files and links listed below are available as a resource for you.
- Oneby1 Policies and Procedures Manual
- Access Point Training
- Access Points-Tips on using the VI-SPDAT
- Oneby1 Access Point Intake Instructions
- Suncoast Partnership Oneby1 Coordinated Entry Planning Guide
- HMIS-Data-Dictionary 2017
- Area Median Income 2017
- Poverty Guidelines 2017
- Ian DeJong Video: Housing Populations and the Right Housing Approach
- SRQ Resource Guide- English
- Creating A Referral
- HMIS – Training Guide for Basic Skills (Effective 2-22-17)
- Suncoast 2-1-1 WorkFlow
- POINT IN TIME 2017 TRAINING
- You can view or download the 2016 Community Report that includes the results from the Point in Time survey. Community Point 2016
- Suncoast Partnership HMIS Annual Workshop 2016 and Coordinated Assessment Presentation.
- HMIS Advanced Case Management Tools
- HMIS Case Management Quick Reference Guide
- FundManager HMIS Workshop Presentation
- Changes-in-HMIS beginning in October 2016
- Support Document for implementation of the HUD Final Rule on definition of Chronically Homeless
- Help with determining Housing Status and Residence Prior to Project Entry
- HMIS-Privacy-Notice – Post this notice so that clients can see it.
- UC #QP17A with amendment 0002