Our mission is to prevent and end homelessness in Manatee and Sarasota Counties.
The Suncoast Partnership to End Homeless is guided by the following principles in fulfilling its mission:
- Community-wide engagement is vital to achieving this mission, and all parties must by treated with respect and dignity:
- Streamlining and integrating processes across the Continuum is critical;
- Coordination of resources will maximize services and reduce duplication.
- Community members must have a voice through committees and workgroups of the Corporation.
- Safe, decent affordable housing for low and moderate income households must be a priority if homelessness is to be eliminated.
We envision communities where everyone has the opportunity to have a home.